Can my device be damaged if I use a lower or higher capacity battery?
You can safely use a battery with a different capacity than the original one without damaging your device.
Indeed, the capacity expressed in mAh represents the quantity of energy "stored" by the battery. This determines the autonomy of your device: the greater the capacity, the greater the autonomy.
Can a battery or charger be compatible with different models of mobile devices?
Some batteries are compatible with different brands, different models of mobile device. Example: the Nokia BLC1 mobile phone battery can be adapted to several models (Nokia 3310, 3330, 3350...).
What is the lifespan of a battery?
Battery life depends on the type of device and how often it is used.
How to optimize battery life?
- Never bring the 2 poles (+) (-) of a battery into contact with any metal object.
- Never expose a battery to extreme temperatures (-20°C, +60°C).
- Never expose your battery to fire or an intense source of heat, you would expose yourself to the risk of explosions which could cause serious injury.
- Never leave a battery immersed in liquid, stored in the rain or in a damp place.
- Battery charging time should never exceed 14 hours. Excessive charging time that could lead to overcharging would adversely affect the performance and life of the product.
- Avoid dropping below 20% battery life before recharging, to avoid damaging the cells.
- Never leave a battery too long at rest, do not drop below 5%.
- To calibrate your battery, subject it to a charge/discharge cycle every 2 months, without ever falling below the 5% mark.
- Li-ion batteries have a lifespan ranging from 500 to 1000 charge/discharge cycles.
- The batteries undergo self-discharge, they lose their capacity over time, even if they are stored. In order to limit the loss of autonomy, you can store Li-ion batteries charged at 40%, ideally in a cool place at 0°C.
- Always follow the strict charging and maintenance instructions recommended by the manufacturer of the original equipment.
Why is my new battery draining so quickly?
On first use, a new Li-ion battery has only a few activated cells. It is necessary to carry out at least 10 complete charge/discharge cycles to see its battery functioning normally.
If you have any questions or better suggestions, or even want to buy batteries wholesale to get a lower price, you can send an email to email@example.com